- Since 1993 Assistant at the Institute of Civil Law, Comparative and International Private Law, University of Graz
- 2000 Graduation in Doctor of Laws at the University of Graz
- 2001 - 2002 Court internship in OLG-perish of Graz
- Josef-Krainer-Award 2002
- 2002 Employee of the European Centre of Tort and Insurance Law, Vienna
- Since October 2004 APART Fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Liability Law
- Interference with Performance of an Obligation
- Contractual Matters
- Consumer Protection Law
- Inheritance Law
- European law
- Interactions between Private Law and Public Law
Author or co-author of numerous legal opinions, including on issues of Contract Law, Product Liability Law, Electricity Law, State Liability Law, Neighboring Rights or the Right of Inheritance
- Civil Law Exam - "Tokio Hotel" and "Everything should remain as it is," Graz 20.06.2008 (E. Bernat) - Solution Sketch, JAP 2008/09, 108-120 (with E. Bernat).
- Deficiencies in the Construction, Damages and Limitation: Currency, A case from Practice (with E. Bernat), in The Austrian Society for Construction Law and Austrian Institute for Construction Law (Eds), Updates on Construction and Procurement Law, Festschrift for the 30-year Anniversary of the Austrian Society for Construction Law, Manz, Wien, 2008, 99-114.
- Civil Law Exam - "View of St. Stephan", Graz 28.04.2006 (E. Bernat) - Solution Sketch, JAP 2006/07, 182-192, 251-156 (with E. Bernat).
- Multiple Tortfeasor under Austrian Law (BA Koch), in WVH Rogers (ed.), Principles of European Tort Law: Multiple Tortfeasor, Kluwer, The Hague - London - Boston, 2004, 9-27.
- Inheritance Law, Tour Operating Contract - 33 Index Cards in A. Thoss/S. Haas (Eds) Prüfungstrainer Zivilrecht – Lernsystem auf Karteikartenbasis, Springer, Wien, 2004.
- Civil Law Exam, Graz, 3.10.2003 (W. Posch) - Solution Sketch for JAP (with U. Terlitza), JAP 2003/04, 234-240 and JAP 2004/05, 64-71.
- Explanatory Notes on the Decision of the ECJ 30.09.2003, Rs C-224/01 ZfRV 2003, 236-238 (State liability for Breaches of Community Law by Supreme Courts).
- New Challenges in State Liability Law, in I. Eisenberger/I. Golden/K. Lachmayer/G. Marx/D. Tomasovsky (Eds), Standards and Standard Conception - Festschrift for Bernd-Christian Funk on the 60th Birthday, Springer, 2003, 501-518.
- Austrian Correspondent, in U. Magnus/W. Wurmnest (Eds), Casebook European Liability and Damages Law, Nomos, Baden-Baden, 2002.
- The Jurisdiction of Courts in State Liability Cases, ZfRV 2002, 185-190.
- Subsidiarity of Liability Claim: The Exhaustion of Remedies as a Precondition to the Assertion of Liability, and the Ratio of Liability and Refund Claims, in M. Holoubek/M. Long (Eds.), Officers' Liability and Public Liability to Tax Matters, Linde, Wien, 2002, 355-372.
- Explanatory Note on the Decision of the Supreme Court 30.1.2001, 1 Ob 80/00x, ZfRV 2002, 32 (State Liability for Violation of the Equal Treatment Act).
- What comes after the fictitious Medical Expenses?, ÖJZ 2001, 673-677 (with R. Thunhart).
- Explanatory Note on the Decision of the Supreme Court 26.04.2001, 2 Ob 133/00y and Supreme Court 02.02.2001, 2 Ob 33/01v, ZVR 2001, 329 f (Road Owner Liability on Toll Roads).
- State Liability, Community Legal Requirements and Implications for National Law, NWV/Nomos, Wien, 2001, 329 printed pages.
- Selected Problems of State Liability under Community Law. A first Analysis of the Decision of the Supreme Court of 25.07.2000 in the Legal Case Konle, JBL 2001, 161-166.
- Bilateral Boycott - Community State Legal Liability? ZfRV 2000, 124-130 - Community Legal State Liability?, in E. Busek/M. Schauer (ed.), A European Excitement, Böhlau, Wien, 2003, 443-457
- The Consumer Protection Act Amendment 1996 and the related Amendments to the Civil Code, The Insurance Act and the Act on expanded Protection of Victims, in Jesser/Kiendl/Schwarzenegger, The new Consumer Protection Law, WUV, Wien, 1997, 444 printed pages, 23-53.
- The State Liability for Failure to Policy Implementation by the Jurisprudence of the ECJ and the Austrian Liability Law, in Terlitza/Schwarzenegger/Boric (Eds), The International Dimension of Law - Festschrift for Willibald Posch for the 50th Anniversary, Verlag Österreich/ Österreichische Staatsdruckerei, Wien, 1996, 500 printed pages 361-383.
- The current Ministerial Draft Amendment to the Consumer Protection Act, JAP 1996/97, 51-62.
- The planned Changes to §§ 6 and 9 Consumer Protection Act, JAP 1995/96, 204-211.
- Is § 15 BG 29.12.1992, BGBl 826 unconstitutional? ZVR 1995, 258-261.
- The Objection Penetration in the Consumer Protection Act after the 1993 Amendment, BankArch 1994, 852-858 (with D. Kiendl).
Teaching and Lecturing:
- Various courses at the Institute of Civil Law, Foreign and International Private Law at the National University of Graz
- Talks in the framework of training and continuing education events